Please note these important deadlines:
- In order to be in the September 2021 Highest Awards Ceremony, all paperwork must be turned in by July 30, 2021.
- All paperwork must be turned in by this date to qualify for approval.
How do I turn in my paperwork?
- You can email your paperwork to Customer Care (attention: Candice Blair, Girl Experience Manager). You can also mail your paperwork to our GSCCS Headquarters office, address below. We will honor the sent by or postmarked date.
GSCCS C/O Candice Blair
1377 W. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93711
How do I get the paperwork?
- Paperwork for award can be found below, please scroll.
How do I know my paperwork was received/approved?
- By emailing your paperwork to Customer Care, a record is made of this transmission. If you are concerned about mailing it and the receipt, you can choose a certified mail option. Approvals or any changes will be sent out.
Bronze Award Training
Is your Girl Scout ready to earn her Bronze Award? Be sure to watch the following Bronze Award Training to make sure she has everything set. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions.
GSCCS Highest Award Forms
Please watch our tutorial on how to find our GSCCS Highest Award Forms.
Welcome to the Girl Scout Bronze Award, the highest honor a Girl Scout Junior can achieve. As you and your team plan and complete your project, you'll meet new people and have the kind of fun that happens when you work with other Girl Scouts to make a difference. Download the Bronze Award guidelines to find out how.
You can pursue your Girl Scout Bronze Award if:
You're in fourth or fifth grade (or equivalent)
You're a registered Girl Scout Junior
You have completed a Junior Journey
Girl Scout Bronze Award Steps
Build your Girl Scout Junior team
Explore your community
Choose your Bronze Award project
Make a plan
Put your plan in motion
Spread the word