In hopes to make your registration process as easy as possible, below are steps and instructions to becoming a Girl Scout. If you have any questions regarding this process, please send an email to email@example.com.
To register online, scroll over our “Programs for Girls” tab and select “Join Today”. This will open up e-Biz where you can register yourself or your daughter to be part of the largest girl-led organization.
NOTE: Not all web browsers are supported by e-Biz. Google Chrome and Firefox seem to work best when viewing e-Biz. Safari is sporadic in their compatibility with e-Biz. More recently, the Internet Explorer 10 upgrade is incompatible.
Once at the Online Registration site, click on the “New Online Account” button if you have not yet created a Username & Password for e-Biz. NOTE: Passwords need to have 7 characters and must contain a combination of letters & numbers.
• Fill in the requested information on the page that comes up, hit the green CONTINUE button.
• A pop up screen will ask you several questions. If you are new to our Girl Scout Council please select CONTINUE to create a new user profile.
• Go to Step 2 please fill in a Username, Password and Challenge question/answer.
• Go to Step 3 and fill in your contact information (phone number and email).
• Please check the box under the phone number section if you would like to receive text messages and/or emails from Girl Scouts.
• Click the green SUBMIT ONLINE PROFILE button.
• On the next screen that comes up please select ADD CHILDREN OR ADULTS in order to add your daughter.
• Please fill in all the required spaces for your daughter’s information. Click the CONTINUE button.
• Please verify the contact information. Click the green SUBMIT ONLINE PROFILE button.
• Once you have filled in the requested information you should see a family page that has your family members listed.
• Please check the box next to the name(s) you wish to register (you can click more than one box/name).
• Next to the green GO button is a dropdown arrow, please select Purchase Girl Scout membership and hit GO.
• This will walk you through the steps of registering the first person whose name was selected; it will then go back to the second and third name(s) selected before you are prompted to pay if more than one name was selected.
• At the end you will be asked to pay for all the memberships that were checked and being renewed. A receipt page will appear after you enter in your payment information. Please print this page for your records.
Optional: Become a Girl Scout of Central California South Family Giving Partner. Select a donation amount(s) on the payment page when you renew.
Already a Girl Scout?
If you’re already a Girl Scout, here are some helpful instructions for you!