Thank you for your interest in joining Girl Scouts of Central California South as a Volunteer!
We look forward to working with you and introducing you to the wonderful experience of volunteering with Girl Scouts of Central California South. We have listed the process to become a volunteer for you below.
Not sure about volunteering? Interested but don’t know about the time commitment? Fill out our volunteer interest form and we will contact you!
1. Fill out the Volunteer Application
2. Complete the Background Check
3. Register as an Adult Member
4. Take Training through Girl Scouts USA Online Orientation
• Go to training.girlscouts.org/
• Password is aboutGS101 (case sensitive)
• Recommended prior to New Leader Orientation
• During the registration process, you will be asked which Council you are affiliated with, enter GSCCS.
5. Once all 4 steps are completed please send your application to
our Volunteer Coordinator Brenetta Sadakov by e-mail at email@example.com or by fax 559-291-5079 Att: Brenetta Sadakov
• We believe that no matter who are you, “Once a Girl Scout, Always a Girl Scout!” We encourage you to be actively involved with GSCCS Alumnae!
If you want to be a troop leader, there are some additional steps:
All training dates can be found on www.girlscoutsccs.org/full-calendar/
• Leadership Essentials (LE1) – within 3 months of appointment
• Program Level Training – within 6 months of appointment
8. Meet and plan with Co-Leader, obtain Troop list from Council
9. Hold parent meeting, register all troop/group girls and adult volunteers
10. Make plans and hold first troop/group meeting
11. Attend Service Unit meetings