GIRLS, Get Involved!
Welcome to Girl Scouts, where it’s great to be a girl!
If you are 5 to 17 years old, you can be part of the largest organization for girls on the planet! At Girl Scouts, you might explore the solar system, venture on a nature hike, enjoy a scavenger hunt, or take an amazing trip. And you’ll do it with other girls and caring adults who just might become your friends forever. From the minute you share the Girl Scout Promise and Law—words girls have been saying for 100 years—you’ll Discover, Connect, and Take Action to: Make the World a Better Place!
So if you’re ready to take on the challenge, Girl Scouts is here to inspire you to roll up your sleeves, help your community, earn badges and awards, and enjoy Girl Scout journeys – an exciting way to learn about leadership.
If you can think it, you can do it. Whatever your interest, Girl Scouts has it.
Click here to Join!
ADULTS, Get Involved!
You already know Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place. But did you know you can get involved at various levels?
- Spread the Word – Reach out and tell your friends and family to register as Girl Scout Alumnae.
- Get Involved – If you choose, participate in Girl Scout council activities and opportunities. Volunteer. Network. Travel. Register as a Girl Scout, if you’re not already. Become a lifetime member. Embrace our Girl Scout sisterhood!
- Make a Donation – Your support gives you an opportunity to commemorate your own years in Girl Scouting or to celebrate a woman who was there for you when you were a girl.
- Sponsor – Sponsor a Girl Scout, Event , or program.
- Attend an event – Girl Scouts has many fun events through the year.
Click here to learn about our upcoming events.