What are Juliettes?
Juliettes are individually registered Girl Scouts that do not belong to a Troop. The “Juliette” program is open to girls in K-12th grade. They will be a Juliette until they are placed into a troop or they can opt to stay a Juliette. The program will allow Juliettes to attend all Girl Scout events/programs, which also includes Service Unit events/programs and participation in all Council projects and awards.
- Girl Scout Daisy (K – 1).
- Girl Scout Brownie (2- 3).
- Girl Scout Junior (4-5).
- Girl Scout Cadette (6-8).
- Girl Scout Senior (9-10).
- Girl Scout Ambassador (11 -12).
Juliettes are Girl Scouts! They receive the same benefits as a regular troop or group and are encouraged to:
- Achieve Girl Scout recognitions and awards.
- Attend council wide and local events.
- Attend Resident Camps or Summer Day Programs.
- Participate in annual council product sales.
- Participate in community service projects.
- Juliette’s will receive mailings from council pertaining to future programs/events.
- Collaborate and meet other Girl Scouts.
Patches, Badges, Try-Its and Awards?
With guidance of an adult, help by a friend, or on your own, you may earn badges, patches or Try-It’s within your age level. Girl Scouts Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards are also open to Juliette’s, as long as you’re a registered member and follow all guidelines and meet the requirements.
Are uniforms required?
The only uniform required is the Girl Scout Pin. There are uniforms and Juliette’s Insignia that may be purchased through the Gold Mine Store, which is located at the Council office, or you can place an order from the catalog that was given during registration.