The Girl Scout Travel Log is your backpack buddy as you explore the world. This is your personal journal to dream, plan, experience, and reflect on your adventures. You can even use these pages to sketch a Take Action project and make a bold difference in the world. So get going – your destination awaits you!
Just what does that mean? Well, it’s different than visiting a relative in another state on spring break.
Click here for more information.
Click here to learn about our Destination Scholarship (PDF)
New Zealand 2013. Click here for more information!
•You’ll get to plan your own trip – location, purpose, cost, and itinerary.
• You’ll discover inner strength, courage, new skills, and an opportunity to enjoy different points of view.
• You’ll connect with other girls by working as part of a team toward a common goal. You’ll make great new friends and feel a connection to the community you’ll be visiting.
• You’ll have an amazing, crazy-good time, but it will be meaningful, too.
• You’ll feel empowered to take action on something you care about – either in the place you’re visiting or in your community once you return home.
• You’ll share the significance of your trip with others.