This class is for girls ages 12 years and older who are planning to babysit young children.
In class, you learn how to:
· Respond to emergencies with first aid, rescue breathing, and more
· Communicate effectively with parents
· Recognize safety and hygiene issues
· Supervise children and infants
· Perform basic child-care skills such as diapering and feeding
Is your Girl Scout interseted in helping out Council with workshops/camps? Please send a brief email to Customer Care describing what type of events your Girl Scout is looking for.